Equality Act 2010 and Mental Health - Free Webinar
Thursday March 24 2011 09:00 - 09:45
This free 45 minute webinar will clarify how mental health services may meet the requirements of the Equality Act 2010 in austere times.
- Details of how inequalities affect each of the groups covered under the Equality Act 2010
- Requirements of public services under the Equality Act 2010 public sector duty that comes into force April 2011
- Mechanisms for efficient and effective compliance
- Hari Sewell, Director, HS Consultancy
- Sue Waterhouse, Deputy Programme Lead, National Mental Health Development Unit Equalities Programme
- Marcel Vige, Policy and Campaigns Manager, Mind
Places will be limited to a maximum of 100 delegates on a first come first served basis, therefore early registration is recommended
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
Delegates wishing to join this conference will need access to the internet and a computer with sound. We recommend listening to the presentation through a pair of headphones, though speakers or built in laptop sound will work fine. The webinar will be presented with slides and live sound. If you plan to view this at your place of work, you may wish to check that your organisation will allow you to view content hosted on www.gotowebinar.com, if you are unsure, please check with your IT Department before registering.
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.4.11 (Tiger®) or newer
HS Consultancy offers management consultancy specialising in change management, equality, human rights and social justice in mental health. Our associates have national profiles for their leadership and contributions to equality in mental health.